3 Goals for the Day:
-How to properly work with green screen
-How to lip sync really precisely so that it looks perfect
-How to change the color of imovie frequently so it look really professional and also cool
Links with description of why they are useful to your goals:
*This video was very helpful because it showed how you can BUILD your own green screen instead of having to buy a really expensive one, or just using the green screen effect on that the programs provides for you that sometimes may have a lot of small resolution problems.
*Once we've already build our green screen THIS video showed us in like 3 easy steps how to use it without having to be a professional, it was just a very clear, straight forward video so I think that now I have that skill mastered and building/ using our own green screen will be fun... and easy.
*A video that wasn't in my goals, but i encountered was THIS one, and it is using green screen too!
*THIS video show me precisely how to lip sync, so we are adding this to our music video. This is part one, part two is HERE.
*The last video I saw was THIS one, and it is about how to use colors in your imovie.
Evidence of what you learned or learned to do and a description of your new knowledge or skills:
The thing I understood the most, and I thought it was the coolest effect, is cloning yourself! I always saw this in movies and wondered how they did it.So I can show you that I learned it by teaching you how to do it. So the first step is to record to videos WITH THE SAME LIGHTING because if not half of the video will look darker and half of it will look lighter so make sure you don't move the camera. After that you have to import your videos to imovie. The third step, is to overlay both videos, in the order that you imported them. Next, you'll notice that the cloning isn't done, so you go to the video and click it and on the left corner, there is a box that says "cropping" so you click on that and cop one of the sides of the video and click done! YOU ARE DONE :)
One thing that you want to learn next Google day:
Next Google day we want to put the video together. Since we already filmed all of our footage, we want to put EVERYTHING together and finish adding the skills we learned today therefor creating the most professional video ever made haha. We also need to fix a lot of little problems we've had like sometimes the lip syncing looks weird, but with the tutorial I saw today I know how to fix that.

No comments:
Post a Comment