MURAL:
Website:
Mural.ly
3 Things I like about Mural:
*It is an organized way of brain storming ideas, creating collages, calendar, to do lists and so much more.
*Its is not only easy to use but also friendly and fun.
*Mural is useful for expressing yourself in a way i had never seen before. It is clean and concize. You can do so much things with this website.
3 Thing that can be improved:
* I would maybe add a tool to so that you can write with your mouse, like a graffiti so that you can directly write on it with your mouse and make it really yours.
*Add a camera function so that you can take pictures directly on the website.
*Add more languages, not just English.
Ways I could use the tool:
-To write homework using the calendar too, it is a way that I wont forget thing from school etc.
-Make a study guide with sticky notes and all the other tool and the print it out.
-Instead of making a power point i could make a mural, it's something new and that people have never seen. I wish I had known about it earlier so I would of done so much work on it.
Ex:
I made a mural on the good and bad things about an iPhone 5:
AWWAPP:
Website:
awwapp.com
3 Things I like about the tool:
*It is SO simple to it there is nothing that you could do wrong and not understand awwapp
*It includes a variety of colors, pencils and ways to share your drwaings.
* It's like paint, but online... so you can access it without having to actually download the app.
3 Thins that could be improved:
*Add even MORE colors so you can make better drawings
*Add stamps or thing that you can color in.
* Maybe make it cooler like adding backgrounds or more things because if people want to use this tool thry would think it's a little plain and useless and that paint is much more advanced and professional.
Ways I could use the tool:
-Fun, just to draw because I love to do that.
-To do art homework on drawing.
-To write things directly on it.
-Send hand written messages.
An example of a drawing I did (FAIL):
No comments:
Post a Comment