-What was the biggest problem you encountered? How did you solve it?
The biggest problem we had was the day we built the game. It was hard and we didn't know how to work with dicks and water and cardboard. It was hard at first but we managed to create the "tank" with cardboard and decorate the outside with colored paper. After that everything else was easier.
-When did you get your biggest "AH HA" idea? What was it?
It was when we came up with the whole idea of what the game would be. Like it was actually a great idea and on top of everything it was educational so that made it a great game.
-Who in your group resisted new ideas the most and why?
Daniela was the one that resisted new ideas because she wanted to make a circular tank and we were making a squared one. So in the end we ended up making it rectangular so that we could all agree.
-What doubts did YOU have about the project and how did you overcome those doubts?
Most of my doubts had to do with the water and cardboard. Because that clearly isn't a good mix. In the end we just decided to use a blue plastic cover on the box to make it look like water and our problem was over.
-Who in your group played "devil's advocate" (a person who questions everything, even good ideas) and how did that help the process?
I guess this was me haha. I always doubt good ideas, even mine. During the process I was always rethinking everything because I wanted no mistakes to be made. In the end I guess this encouraged everyone to try a little harder and make the best effort they could.
-What did you learn about yourself, teamwork, and the design process?
About myself I learned that I can work fast and efficiently in a short amount of time, I can achieve my goals and work in a group. About teamwork I learned that it can be tricky sometimes but you just have to be a little more open-minded to succeed. And the design process, well about this I learned that it never turns out how you expected but it can always be great.
No comments:
Post a Comment